Our very own Muslim Box Co. branded Beard Care Kit! For all the beard enthusiasts out there who are either starting to grow a beard or have decided it's time to get rid of the dryness, make it silky soft and non-itchy. Beard Oil is designed to help provide the essential vitamins your beard needs to be able to thrive, whilst helping to reduce any itching that may be present by softening and hydrating the beard
This item includes:
This minimalist Arabic numeral watch is designed perfectly for men or women looking to express their identity in style.
Looking for the perfect gift? What could be better than the timeless Az-Zaman watch. Exuding elegance, setting the benchmark for refinement and pushing boundaries in eloquence.
Enter the world of joy and happiness with this "from bean to brew" coffee gift set, featuring a fine selection of freshly roasted coffee. Become aCoffee Connoisseur by taking charge of the coffee making process and making a perfect mug according to your taste! From selecting the bean to grinding to your preference and then brewing to perfection.
This EPIC Gift Set Includes:
For all those who love to look good and take great care of their beard, owning beard care tools is ESSENTIAL to their daily life. Beard Box sets you up with high quality tools which would sit elegantly on the shelf of the beard owner.
• XL Leader Beard Oil (50ml) - No more running out of beard oil within a few days, with this long lasting 50ml bottle of our 100% natural and halal Leader beard oil, your beard will thank you for taking great care in what you apply to your beard and how often you do it. Our powerful blend of ingredients contained in argan oil and sweet almond oil are a delightful way to treat your beard how it deserves to be treated.
• Leader Beard Balm (30ml) - It wouldn't hurt to go the extra mile with our Leader beard balm, containing the same beneficial ingredients in our Leader beard oil, with the addition of smooth shea butter, delightful cacao butter and natural beeswax. This will help prevent your beard being messy and is a great way to keep the beard hydrated.
• Alcohol-free Attar (10ml) - Sourced from the finest suppliers of alcohol-free attar, this is a safe way to apply a lasting aroma to your beard. You can rest assured that your beard can smell nice without having to worry about harmful chemicals being applied to your beard, contained in other products.
• Folding Comb - This premium comb provides your beard and hair with a pleasant brushing experience.
• Japanese Steel Grooming Scissors - Made with real Japanese steel, these professional grooming scissors will be a long lasting tool in your man cabinet and a fine addition to your grooming life. Very sharp and effective and a pleasure to work with.
• Rustic Storage Box - All stored in a rustic storage box. With the respectable size of this thing, it can become your primary storage place for all your grooming goodies.
This Ramadan greeting card designed with the post-iftar summer sky feel for a person whom you love.
Celebrate the start of the blessed month with this modern take on a Ramadan night in the city.
Ramadan is such a special time of the year for all Muslims, wherever they may be! This design reflects the beautiful moment when the crescent is sighted and the month begins.
On the back is one of the most important du’as of Ramadan, so that your loved one can recite it throughout the month and even after it has ended.
Du’a source: Jami’ At-Tirmidhi.
A fresh green greeting card designed to make the receiver feel welcome to their new home and neighbourhood.
A new home is a blessing from Allah. Celebrate it with your loved ones and pray for their protection in it with this card. Have new neighbours just moved in? Why not welcome them to the area with this card?
Du’a source: Sahih Al-Bukhari.
A new baby is certainly cause for celebration! Share the parents’ joy with this toy-themed card.
A card with the letters رحمة (rahma) meaning mercy, designed on the front, specifically to warm the hearts of the parents and family members of their newborn baby.
All parents want to be able to protect their children from any harm. The du’a on this card allows them to do just that by putting their trust in Allah and asking for His protection.
Du’a source: hadith from al-Bukhari.
A wedding is the beginning of a new phase in a couple’s life. What better way to start it than with du’a and tea for two?
The du’a on the back is a beautiful prayer that the couple can repeat throughout their lives so that they may always find comfort and strength in their relationship.
Du’a source: Verse 74, Surat al-Furqan.